Making the leap from worker to supervisor is one of the biggest moves employees make in their careers. Investing in new supervisors increases productivity and organisational profitability, and it results in engaged, highperforming teams. Yet, many new supervisors, the people responsible for planning and organising work in every organisation, are often undertrained in the skills required to be a successful frontline leader. Our New Supervisor Training course, located in Perth, aims to help participants fulfil their role as a 'Team Leader', overcome any supervisory encounters they come across and learn how to deal with day-to-day issues in a fun, professional learning environment.
By the end of the 2 day workshop, participants will be able to:
• Name five key supervisory skills areas
• Assess their supervisory areas of strength and weakness
• Exhibit communication skills required of supervisors
• Guide work using 4 management fundamentals to ensure completion
• Delegate using a six step process
• Implement a seven step process to make decisions and solve problems
• Lead the workforce by hiring the best and investing in employees
• Coach employee performance to achieve department goals
• Define and model quality and excellence in their departments
• Create a development plan for next steps
The course costs $550 per person, but you get your first supervisor training for $100 as an introductory price!
Yes, we do offer remote training with the minimum being 4 participants. If you are interested in the remote training, click here for more information. Otherwise, you can contact one of our team members.
The facilitator is Regan Whitby. He is one of the top supervisor facilitators in Perth.
No, this course is not nationally accredited, however, if you are looking for a nationally accredited course, our BHPWAIO Supervisor course is suitable for that.
Yes, participants will recieve a Certificate of Attendance as well as a New Supervisor ID card at the end of day 2.
This practical, activity-based course will provide participants with the skills, knowledge and attitude they need to be an effective Supervisor.
This 2 day course runs over Thursday and Friday, starting at 7:30am and finishing at 4:30pm both days.
Yes! A very yummy lunch is provided, along with complimentary coffee/tea, cold water, biscuts and lollies!
No, you do not need to bring anything with you.
The dress standards are neat and casual.